God created the universe. He created a perfect place for prosperity and happiness with accountability.
God is time and freewill. When he created the universe, he shared himself (time and freewill) and he embedded randomness and life in his creation .
Freewill and randomness made life more interesting and unpredictable.
When he shared his freewill, he simultaneously created souls-spirits (eternal) with freewill and other corporeal life forms with intrinsic freewill as well and he infused this new creation with the delicate ingredient of emotion. Freewill and emotion are two powerful forces in this universe which nourishes and destroys.
God created the spirit world, time, then mass, gravity, space, and dimensions. To all the sentient beings he gave freewill. Energy in the spirit world is intrinsic with each soul. In the corporeal realm, energy is the product of gravity and mass. That’s the simplicity of the universe.
How God created the universe is the playground of theorists. What everybody seems to agree on is that there is Time, Randomness, Matter(mass), Space, force, gravity and even dimensions. Then there are theories of the opposites and multiverse.
- The universe, as an eternal creation of God, is a singular and infinite entity that transcends the concept of multiple universes or cycles of expansion and contraction. While scientists have observed galaxies expanding, it is important to understand that this phenomenon represents the birth of one occurrence within the immense expanse of the universe. These observations are limited to a tiny fraction of the universe, influenced by the gravitational forces that exist eternally and are interconnected with mass.
- The purpose of the universe is to provide a realm for exploration, offering endless opportunities for discovery and expansion. The concept of a multiverse prompts the question: why would there be a need for the potential exploration of countless galaxies if a single galaxy would be enough? The presence of countless galaxies serves as a testament to the vastness and richness of the universe, indicating that there is an abundance of uncharted territories and mysteries awaiting exploration.
- All clusters of galaxies, as currently observed, represent a single occurrence. Similar to how each galaxy possesses a gravitational center, every occurrence also has its center. Over time, the relentless force of gravity prevails over the galaxies, ultimately resulting in the formation of black holes. Just as every galaxy succumbs to the gravitational pull, so does every occurrence within the universe. The powerful grasp of gravity shapes the destiny of galaxies and occurrences alike.
- Within each occurrence, the galaxies undergo a profound journey guided by the force of gravity. As time unfolds, the gravitational pull gradually draws the galaxies towards the center, initiating a process of convergence. With increasing compression, the intense forces at play cause the release of excess energy, giving rise to a captivating hourglass effect. This mesmerizing display continues until the stage of “gravitational finality” is attained, marking a pivotal moment in the cosmic dance where matter finds its ultimate equilibrium.
- Upon reaching the threshold of gravitational finality, the immense pressure within the black hole becomes overwhelming, causing a cataclysmic and vigorous explosion reminiscent of a “big bang” phenomenon. In this grand spectacle, the black hole meets its demise, giving way to the emergence of a fresh occurrence. This event symbolizes the cyclic nature of each occurrence, characterized by its perpetual contraction and expansion. It is an eternal cycle of life unfolding within the boundaries of this singular occurrence, with an abundance of occurrences existing in a vast tapestry of cosmic existence.
- In the realm of modern science, we designate an occurrence as the vast expanse known as the “universe.” Within this universe, our perception encompasses a singular occurrence housing billions of galaxies. However, it is important to recognize that numerous occurrences are dispersed throughout the infinitesimal expanse of the UNIVERSE crafted by God. The age of a particular occurrence does not dictate the age of the universe as a whole. The duration preceding the convergence of an occurrence or the number of cycles it has undergone remains shrouded in mystery, eluding our comprehension. The universe, in its entirety, stands as an eternal entity, forever in the present.
- The occurrences within the universe do not exhibit synchronous behavior in their existence. Each occurrence follows its own unique path, with one occurrence undergoing a process of “emptying” while another is simultaneously in the process of “filling.” The concept of the “universe” explored and postulated by scientists pertains to merely one of the countless occurrences embedded within the boundless expanse of the UNIVERSE meticulously fashioned by God. The life cycle of these occurrences perpetually cycles, devoid of a definitive end or beginning, an eternal symphony orchestrated by divine design.
- Each occurrence within the cosmic tapestry is separated by unfathomable stretches of space, seemingly appearing as vast realms of emptiness. However, this apparent void, as understood within the realm of science, is far from devoid of substance. The universe, meticulously crafted by the divine hand of God, is a realm brimming with abundance. It pulsates with an intricate interplay of energy, permeating every inch of its vast expanse. Contrary to the prevailing scientific notion, energy itself carries the essence of mass, and it is this very mass that begets the gravitational forces that shape the cosmic dance of celestial bodies. In this awe-inspiring design, the universe stands as a testament to the intricate and harmonious interconnection of energy, mass, and gravity woven together by the divine wisdom of its Creator.
- Gravity, with its profound reach, extends its influential grasp across the boundless expanse of the universe, transcending distances and permeating every nook and cranny of cosmic terrain. From the grandest galaxies to the minutest particles, the essence of gravity resides at the core of each celestial body, orchestrating the celestial ballet with masterful precision. Even within the apparent voids of open space, the discerning eye can perceive the subtle traces of gravity’s presence. Energy, like a vibrant current, courses through the cosmic tapestry, infusing it with vitality and purpose.Energy and motion intertwine in a cosmic pas de deux, intimately connected and inseparable. As celestial objects traverse their celestial paths, their graceful movements create ripples in the cosmic fabric, generating vibrations that resonate through the cosmic symphony. From these harmonious vibrations emerges the profound energy that fuels the dance of existence, sustaining the intricate interplay of cosmic forces and shaping the very essence of reality itself. Within this grand cosmic theater, energy and motion unite, coalescing into a magnificent spectacle that showcases the ceaseless creativity and dynamic nature of the universe.
Last Updated on December 18, 2021
Gravity sustains all over the universe, even in open space because energy travels though space and occupies everything and energy has mass. The universe is in perpetual motion and motion generates vibrations and vibrations generate energy. The eternal trinity: Mass, Gravity, Energy.
This “emptiness” is what holds the universe together and it is entangled with the spirit domain where everything is connected and intertwined. The soul (conglomerate of thoughts) of the sentient being dwells in the spirit realm where it is not confined, restricted or limited by matter(mass), space, gravity, or dimensions. Mass, Space, force, gravity and even dimensions are the perception of sentient beings in the corporeal world where energy is utilized to accomplish anything and everything. In the spirit world, none of these are essential. Will power and emotion are the two essential forces from God that allow the spirit world to be vibrant with life.
Within this universe God created a LIFE force, spiritual and corporeal and along with this came FreeWill. Everything that God has created can be destroyed, only two things will remain unimpaired: Time and Freewill.
One day as we become proficient in the languages of the universe, we will master the randomness of the universe.
Time is the past and the future which hinges on the present. While there are various theories about bending space and time, they remain speculative. There may come a time through the advancement of science and technology that humans may be able to manipulate and bend space and time. Bend space so as to almost touch the other side and make traveling no longer time consuming. Bend time so as to make the passing of time faster or slower in pockets of space. But never leaping from the present to the past or the future.
Time is intricately connected to the universe. Altering the past in one room would ripple through this area, the world, the solar system, the galaxy, the occurrence and ultimately the entire universe. The past is immutable, yet it can be observed through the lens of the spiritual realm. Everything exists in the present moment.
Likewise, venturing into the future is an impossibility. Humanity’s future is merely a heartbeat away, influenced by variables of probability shaped by randomness and free will in the present. The future in distant galaxies, where free will is not a factor, relies solely on randomness.
Contrary to the notion that the future is predetermined, it is yet to unfold, contingent upon a blend of randomness and free will. While individuals can predict certain personal actions, such as swallowing water, where only one free will is involved, the future becomes increasingly uncertain when multiple individuals participate in decision-making. When combined with randomness, predicting the future becomes nearly impossible. However, the advancement of quantum computations may provide tools to forecast probabilities, albeit without absolute certainty like the past.
An ordinary person can anticipate the outcome of a group’s decision if they are privy to the opinions of the group in advance. Similarly, we can predict the sunrise tomorrow morning based on our knowledge of the earth’s rotation every 24 hours. These predictions rely on understanding rather than witnessing the future.
An individual gifted with the ability to perceive and interpret the resonance of thoughts, images, emotions, and vibrations in the universe may gain insights into the future. The universe, crafted by God, is a realm ripe for exploration, and the future is influenced by a combination of randomness and humanity’s collective freedom of choice. God, being omnipresent, encompasses time, and even for Him, the future remains a realm of possibilities yet to unfold.
Last Updated on December 18, 2021
Free will is the gift from God. This is what helps make the unpredictability of the universe manageable. Freewill is what makes the universe fascinating.
Last Updated on December 18, 2021
Randomness is inherent in the universe. Force and gravity partake in the randomness within the universe. Randomness is uncontrollable. Science will later make it manageable but never stoppable.
Last Updated on December 18, 2021
Religions write about prophecies (what is to come) or about the “End of times”, “Armageddon”, “Judgment day”, “New beginning”. Many believe them to be true. They believe in predestination, yet they also believe in “freewill”. Now this contradict each other. A prediction for one’s action may come true unless deterred by randomness or the “freewill” of another. Since freewill is an unchanging factor in the universe, therefore there is no predestination. However, the enlightened (good or bad) spirit who can wield the energy of the corporeal and spirit world may reveal their intentions to sentient beings and make it so to be passed on down as “prophecy” or “revelation”. Powerful they may be to cause their will (intention) to be materialized in the future, but it remains only as a possibility because the “freewill” of another powerful spirit may interfere. Freewill and Randomness will forever be there to change things up.
Also there is no “OMNISCIENCE” (know everything including the future). God is attributed with absolute omniscience by all religions. God’s absolute power to do and create whatever he “wills” is confused with omniscience. There is no future to “see” but there is a future to be created. The will of God can plan (“predict”) that a galaxy will be created because he will make it so. The galaxy “was” not there in the future. It was not there to be seen. When God gave his sentient creation “Freewill”, he gave it without limitation. Freewill and randomness are the unknown factors. God can control and manage randomness but not the freewill of his creations. He can destroy “freewill” and take it all away from his creations, but God created perfection so he will not take “freewill” away. Without “freewill” there is no perfection.
Last Updated on December 18, 2021