- The initial responsibility falls upon the parents or guardians who lay the foundation of education.
- From there, the school systems, both private and public, play a crucial role in providing education.
- As individuals advance in their personal growth and development, it is vital for them to cultivate an innate thirst for education and actively pursue the continuous refinement of precise verbal and written communication skills.
- While schools or the community may not proactively volunteer knowledge, it is available for individuals to actively pursue.
- The government has a vital role in continuing education through the dissemination of information. A government that censors communication or withholds external information within its educational system limits intellectual growth and creates a state of bondage. Conversely, a well-informed citizen, facilitated by an unrestricted communication system, contributes to the prosperity of a nation.
Last Updated on May 24, 2023
The Universal Stewardship Academy
Mission: Guarantee the continuity of a great educational system by teaching the principles and guidelines of universal stewardship.
- Continue to build on verified factual information about history. Push for the advancement of science and technology.
- Never allow governments, ideologies, or beliefs to change the facts of history. To always push for the progress of a prudent and well rounded human behavior.
- Always moving forward in the development of individual and social character, always adding to the foundation of goodness.
Vision: To have each student achieve prosperity with accountability through the 12 basic needs of humanity.
- Start a school system, an academy, that revolves its education around respect and kindness, develop good moral character, develop a bright and healthy mind, develop a healthy body, develop a sense of responsibility towards nature and humanity, and maintain academic and non-academic programs that follows the principles of universal stewardship while always keeping up with technological advancements.
- The academy will be divided into 4 categories: (The category may vary in certain areas)
- Pre-School: (Nursery), Kindergarten,
- Primary: 1st grade to 4th grade,
- Middle school – 5th grade to 8th grade
- High School – 9th grade to 12th grade
- From Nursery school, Pre-school, Kindergarten to 2nd grade the emphasis will be on manners, cleanliness, hygiene, on how to be nice, to learn personal family line history, the “golden rule“, discipline, follow rules, respect for each other and authority, reading, writing and math. With plenty of playtime and socializing. There will be questions and answers but no “tests” to put the children under pressure.
- Reading emphasis will be about flora, fauna, and environment. This will form their foundation.
- Learn to write by writing about flora, fauna, environment and family members.
- Emphasis on ROTE learning will be directed towards the principles and guidelines of universal stewardship.
- Focus of the academy will be to build self-respect in each student so they may face the challenges ahead of them with confidence and dignity. The academy will create “learners” instead of “finishers”. The academy will not be a “diploma mill”. Academically, the school will follow all the requirements of all international school systems. Credits are all transferable. The curriculum of the school will be similar to all the national schools of the country that it is in.
- It will however, have a class in ethics from 1st grade to 12th grade. This class is not graded. There is no “pass” or “fail” in this class. This class will help students in their critical thinking and collaborative information processing. This class will use the principles of universal stewardship as its foundation. Students will learn to listen attentively to the other student as he/she speaks uninterrupted. Students will learn to listen to ideas, discuss ideas, build on ideas without put downs.
The academy’s campus shall maintain a neutral stance on religious matters, ensuring that no religious connotations, associations, or traditions are observed or enforced within its premises. Likewise, political, “special interest” advocacies, religious groups, and clubs will not be permitted. However, discussions and exploration of religious, creed, political, and special interest group policies will be welcomed as an academic subject.
While students are entitled to freedom of religion, speech, and choice, their parents or guardians will be required to sign an agreement stating that students must not coerce, convince, intimidate, or impose their religious beliefs, political affiliations, or personal ideologies on others within the campus. In case of violations, a warning will be issued for the first offense, followed by a meeting with the parent or guardian for the second offense. A third violation will result in the expulsion of the student from the academy, and arrangements will be made for their transfer to another school at the choice and expense of the parent or guardian.
Bullying will not be tolerated within the academy. We are committed to providing a safe and inclusive environment for all students.
If an incident of bullying occurs, it will be promptly addressed by our student counselor. The counselor will gather information by speaking to witnesses and involved parties to determine the facts and responsibilities.
The counselor will identify the individuals involved and assess the nature of the violation. If the violation is deemed a participated violation, appropriate actions will be taken accordingly.
- A written warning will be issued to the student, which must be signed and returned by the parent or guardian as proof of acknowledgement.
- The student, along with the perpetrator and victim, will meet with the counselor to discuss the incident and its impact.
- The parent or guardian of the student will be required to meet with the academy’s counselor to discuss the repeated offense and find effective solutions.
- The student responsible for bullying or retaliating will be expelled from the academy.
- The parent or guardian will be responsible for arranging the transfer of the student to a different school at their own expense.
We are committed to fostering a supportive and respectful learning environment. By adhering to this bullying policy, we can ensure the well-being and emotional safety of all our students.
Consequences for Bullying (Additional Measures):
The incident will be permanently recorded in the student’s school record for reference and future assessments.
Guilty students are defined as those who actively participated in the bullying. In cases of self-defense, the counselor will evaluate whether the force or words used were necessary given the circumstances.
Guilty students will be assigned “clean-up” duties within the school premises. The duration of the assigned duties will be determined based on the severity of the offense.
Guilty students will be required to apologize to the victim, both verbally and in writing, demonstrating genuine remorse for their actions.
A dedicated counselor will be assigned to both the bully and the victim. The counselor will approach the situation with understanding, recognizing that the bully may also be a victim in need of support and guidance. The academy will exercise prudence in handling such cases.
If the target of the bullying was not the one physically harmed but the bully instead, the incident will be classified as “self-defense.” However, the counselor will still hold discussions with the bullied student to understand why the occurrences were not reported when they initially started.
If the offense warrants a police report, the appropriate authorities will be contacted.
The school system will not enable bullying in any form. Counseling services will be provided to address underlying issues. However, indifference or tolerance towards bullying will not be tolerated.
In addition to the bullying policy, the following elements will be incorporated within the academy’s environment:
A prominent foundation rock at the entrance of every academy, engraved with the words “BE NICE” and “Don’t do unto others what you don’t want others to do unto you.”
A plaque displayed at the entrance of every classroom with the message “Love, Share, Do not Cheat, Do not Insult, Do not Deprive.”
Bold letters displayed in front of every classroom emphasizing the values of “RESPECT, KINDNESS, GRATITUDE, APOLOGY, FORGIVENESS.”
These additional measures aim to reinforce a culture of respect, empathy, and accountability within the academy, ensuring a safe and nurturing environment for all students.
- All students before the start of the school day will recite the pledge of allegiance: “I pledge allegiance to the flag of the (name of country), and to its constitution, for which it stands as one nation, united under God.”
At the Universal Stewardship Academy, our commitment lies in the success of every student. Through quarterly evaluations, we diligently assess their achievements and identify areas where additional support and encouragement are required. We believe in instilling a strong sense of focus in their daily lives, equipping them with the tools and guidance they need to thrive academically and personally.
Recognizing the unique talents and gifts of our students, we provide dedicated assistance to nurture their abilities in various domains. Whether they excel in leadership, math, writing, music, science, technology, healthcare, medicine, arts, sports, business, mechanics, crafts, or trade, our goal is to encourage and foster the development of their talents. Importantly, this tailored support does not disrupt their regular classroom designation, ensuring a comprehensive and well-rounded education for all.
Through our inclusive and empowering approach, the Universal Stewardship Academy creates an environment where students can flourish. By addressing their individual needs, fostering their strengths, and facilitating their personal growth, we empower each student to unlock their full potential and realize success in their chosen endeavors.
Music(sound/vibrations), Math and Art (visual or felt dynamic/static energy) are the languages of the universe. The character and personality of the students with these talents will be specially cared for to instill prudence and love in their hearts.
We prioritize essential academic subjects such as Reading, Writing, Math, and Behavioral-communication (ethics class). Additionally, our comprehensive curriculum includes a compulsory course in Home Economics, covering practical skills like DIY house maintenance, finance management, budgeting, banking, understanding liabilities and assets, cooking, gardening, and basic knowledge of backyard animal care. Through this well-rounded education, we aim to equip students with not only academic proficiency but also practical life skills that will empower them to thrive in various aspects of their lives.
Students will have the unique opportunity to develop crucial skills in effective communication, public speaking, and building strong family bonds. These skills are essential for their personal growth and success. To ensure their holistic development, the academy provides dedicated counselors who serve as mentors and guides. These counselors assist students in recognizing their individual strengths and talents, empowering them to make choices based on their own preferences, free from any external pressures. Each grade level has its own designated counselor, offering personalized attention and support to every student.
The academy recognizes the significance of students’ emotional well-being and understands that mood swings can have a profound impact on their overall development. With this in mind, the academy takes a proactive approach to address and support students in managing their emotions effectively. The counselors, working in collaboration with teachers and parents, play a crucial role in identifying and addressing mood swings. They undergo specialized training to recognize signs of emotional distress or instability and offer appropriate guidance and support. By establishing open lines of communication with students, the counselors create a safe space for them to express their feelings and concerns.
The involvement of parents is integral to this process. The academy emphasizes the importance of parental engagement in understanding and supporting their child’s emotional well-being. Regular parent-teacher conferences and workshops are organized to foster a strong partnership between parents and educators. Parents are encouraged to share any observations or concerns regarding their child’s mood swings, enabling the counselors to gain a comprehensive understanding of the student’s emotional landscape.
In collaboration with parents, the counselors develop personalized strategies to help students navigate their mood swings. This may involve teaching coping mechanisms, implementing stress management techniques, or exploring therapeutic interventions when necessary. By involving parents in this process, students receive consistent support both at home and within the academy, fostering a holistic approach to their emotional well-being.
The goal of the Universal Stewardship Academy is to create a collaborative and supportive environment where parents, counselors, and educators work together to address mood swings effectively. By promoting a comprehensive understanding of students’ emotional needs and providing appropriate guidance, the academy strives to equip students with the necessary tools to manage their emotions, develop resilience, and thrive academically and personally. This integrated approach ensures that students receive the support and resources they need to flourish in all aspects of their lives.
- School Activities:
- Students will be able to participate in classes for Music, Math, Art, Crafts and sports. There will be intramural and students will also be encouraged to participate regionally, nationally and internationally in those 5 activities.
- The school will provide a sub academy in sports. The Martial Arts Academy. Depending on the financial and population growth of the school system, the types of martial arts will increase. It will start with T‘ai-chi ch‘üan(Tai-Chi-Chuan), then move on to taekwondo, Judo, wrestling, jujitsu, karate and WuShu (kung-fu).
- Self-defense will be emphasized in both physical and mental. Every participant will be taught how to verbally and mentally defend themselves. The martial arts academy will put emphasis on the development of physical, mental and spiritual discipline. The art of fighting, inherently teaches discipline and respect. It teaches students to overcome and counter self-righteousness and ignorance, which allows them to overcome fear.
- The mental and spiritual training will be mentored by a specialized master since there is no “style” in this category.
- Scouting will be available to all students. Membership will not be mandatory. Scouting will be a mainstream activity of the school. The school will be affiliated with the National Scouting Organization of the country it is in and it will be designated as a scout troop.
- Every week, our school presents students with an exciting problem-solving challenge tailored to their respective grade levels. These weekly challenges serve as an opportunity for students to test their problem-solving skills and showcase their ingenuity. Teachers, parents, counselors, and senior students collaboratively create and present these challenges, ensuring that each grade level has its own set of engaging problems suitable for their developmental stage. Students who successfully solve the challenges will be rewarded, fostering a culture of active participation and rewarding excellence in problem-solving. It’s a weekly adventure that fuels students’ passion for learning and empowers them to develop their critical thinking abilities.
- The school motto will be: “Good thoughts, good words, good deeds”. Try to do a good deed daily, if not for others at least for yourself. If you can’t do a good deed, then at least say something good about others. If there’s nobody around, then say something good to yourself. Ultimately, always think good things for yourself and others. Be kind. Be nice.
- The academy will have 4 official advocacies. There are many environmental concerns that the academy will teach about getting involved with to help maintain and keep mother nature healthy. Universal stewardship will always be the focus of the school. The bottom four will be what the academy will concentrate on. The Universal Stewardship Association will always be there to help the academy.
- Saving the rivers, lakes, oceans and aquifer.
- Saving and planting trees and plants.
- Saving the reef, save the endangered species of flora and fauna.
- Saving Mother Earth
- The academy will not try to fix or improve humanity. It will work hard to enable humanity to build on its goodness for posterity by providing an educational system that cycles into the next generation without corruption.
- As humanity’s cognitive abilities become stronger and more powerful every generation, the academy will do its best to retain the goodness because pitifully very little of the old generation’s goodness is passed on to the next. Society somehow manages to destroy it and only to be rebuilt every generation. The way to retain the grown and established goodness and for it to be used as a foundation to be built upon is via a fortified educational system that grows with technology without its corruption, an educational system that is anchored in the basic goodness of God’s creation.
- Currently technology continues to improve every generation and it is anchored in the basic language of mathematics and its structures are not taken down and rebuilt. It is always built upon to improve. On the other hand the goodness of humanity is dismantled every generation and always struggles back to build itself. That is why this educational system (Universal Stewardship Academy) is imperative and must be the KEEPER.
- Those who maliciously deprive via their imperialistic (dynastic) grip over the media, government, economy and academia have managed to improve upon the continuity of their control every generation by infiltrating religious groups, powerful corporations and organizations. Some of them in the name of charity and humanity. The Universal Stewardship Association with the Universal Stewardship Academy will maintain the foundation of goodness and will always build upon goodness. Always building upon the freedom of education, information dissemination, communication and exploration vs censorship and manipulative control.
- Security: To insure the safety of students, faculty and structure, there will be security cameras all throughout the campus. Security guards will be employed. They will also act as guardians. Only security guards who are advocates of the principles of universal stewardship will be employed.
How to encapsulate all these good principles in the educational system?
In order to encapsulate the principles of universal stewardship in the educational system, it is essential to create an environment that fosters the growth and application of these principles. Universal stewardship goes beyond mere theoretical knowledge; it requires practical implementation and a deep understanding of the interconnectedness of all beings and the responsibility we have towards the world we inhabit.
Firstly, integrating universal stewardship into the educational system would involve developing a curriculum that emphasizes values such as compassion, empathy, sustainability, and social responsibility. These principles would be infused into various subjects, allowing students to see their relevance and practical application in their daily lives. By weaving stewardship principles into lessons, discussions, and projects, students would develop a holistic understanding of their role as stewards of the Earth and society.
Secondly, experiential learning and practical engagement would play a crucial role. Students should have opportunities to actively participate in stewardship activities, such as environmental conservation, community service, and ethical decision-making. This hands-on approach allows students to witness the impact of their actions, develop a sense of agency, and cultivate a genuine connection with the principles of universal stewardship.
Additionally, creating a supportive and inclusive school culture is vital. Teachers and administrators should model stewardship principles and encourage open dialogue, critical thinking, and respectful collaboration. The school environment should be nurturing, encouraging students to explore their passions, talents, and interests while instilling a sense of responsibility towards others and the environment.
Moreover, partnerships with local communities and organizations can enhance the effectiveness of universal stewardship education. Collaborations with environmental groups, social justice organizations, and sustainable initiatives provide students with real-world experiences, mentorship, and a broader perspective on the practical application of stewardship principles.
Lastly, assessment methods should extend beyond traditional academic evaluations. Students should be encouraged to reflect on their personal growth as stewards, their contributions to the community, and their ability to apply stewardship principles in their everyday lives. Assessment should focus not only on individual achievements but also on the collective impact and the development of a strong sense of global citizenship.
By incorporating these strategies, the educational system can go beyond imparting knowledge and academic skills. It can nurture a generation of individuals who understand their responsibility as stewards, possess the values necessary for sustainable and ethical living, and are equipped to create positive change in their communities and the world at large.
Humanity needs Respect, Kindness, Gratitude, Apology and Forgiveness.
This will help us love one another.
Help us spread this around.
Help with the Feeding and Literacy Program.
Help with the Project Smile Program.
Help with Saving the rivers and shorelines Program.
Help create the Non-Racial, Non-Religious, Non-Special Interest Lobbying Group.
Help Create the Universal Stewardship Academy.
Last Updated on May 24, 2023
Give us your support. Be part of the community. Sign in below.
Last Updated on May 24, 2023