Skip to content
Sustain Universal Stewardship Association
How will the association earn to support, protect and sustain itself and continue to be able to help others?
- Income from the academy will help. The tuition from students will help support and sustain the school system.
- Donations and grants from alumni will also help.
- Children of employees of the association (or employees themselves) will have free scholarship. No tuition to be paid.
- The association will gear itself towards agriculture, forestry, and aquaculture, all the while practicing sustainable farming. This will generate income and help provide organic food for the human race.
- Lease or own lands for forestry and lumber. Lease or own water rights or natural resources when available.
- The association will create sustainable energy for the public. Sold to the general public via government permits and licenses.
- Solar and wind generators.
- Tidal wave and sea current power generators.
- More attention will be given to geo-thermal and sea current source of energy. Source of energy for these two rarely fluctuate. Power storage(batteries) will not be required.
- Alternative sustainable energies will always be developed. Research on storage of energy will be an on-going project of the association.
- The association will own and build shelters for the public to rent at reasonable and affordable rates.
- The association will have a “personnel staffing” company. This will allow the association to spread out to all areas of businesses to provide them with their staffing needs. Most of all this will help the association create the security personnel system (via security staffing) to protect itself from predators, by ways of laws and physical force.
- The association will own or invest in (common stocks) of public corporations.
- Invest in logistics and transportation companies using sustainable fuels instead of fossil fuel or fuels detrimental to the environment.
- Invest in eco-friendly corporations (common stocks).
- Portion of the profits from these investments will go to the FREE healthcare of all employees of the association via enrollment with health insurance companies within the locality of the employees. A minimum of 20 hours work per week will qualify an employee for this free health insurance, with a minimum 3 month employment. All co-pays will be paid by the association. Upon termination of employment all benefits will be cancelled. However, employees with 20 years or more of service are entitled to a lifetime of free health care coverage from this universal form of healthcare. Employees with 30 years of service will receive a pension plan (compensation comparable to government retirement pays) and the free health plan continues to be in effect.
- The association will create a licensed Long-term Universal Health Care facility for the elderly members of the association. This will be free. Funding will come from the association and from donations of members.
- The association will maintain a research and development team.
- To always build Schools or Academies whenever capital is available, to enable the continued spreading of the principles and rules of universal stewardship.
- The association will also invest in private tertiary education and “further” education school corporations. Investment in these schools will not simply be intended for income generation but more so for the creation of influence in the level of education. Education for the betterment of humanity and the prosperity of citizens by providing continued education for those whose skills were taken over by technology or disability.