First and foremost acknowledge the presence of whom you are praying to.
Accept and believe that the communication exists.
Prayer can be a part in the act of worshiping or revering. Prayer is a simple and honest wish or request for help or an expression of gratitude or greeting. Prayer can help pave the path to redemption and prosperity. Pray a little everyday. Make it your “visiting moment”. Say hello to your long lost loved ones. Have a nice meaningful conversation.
To our creator
Our father we believe and embrace you.
Thank you for giving us life and the freedom to choose, to love and share in this universe you created.
Help us with our basic needs,
and help us to be nice, kind and grateful.
Help us to be sincere in our apologies,
so we may be forgiven as we forgive others.
Keep us away from vanity.
Guide us so we may feel secure and confident to achieve Peace, Happiness, Health, and Prosperity with Accountability.
What prompts a person to pray to God? A time of need usually prompts a person to pray. But there are many other reasons why people pray. Most are self-centered. A silent prayer is the best way to communicate and have a moment of conversation with God and with his helpers who can help you.
Praying builds and strengthens the link between you and the spirit world. The more you pray, the stronger the connection. The spirit world does not need a “voice”. It can hear your thoughts “loudly”. It is best not to show off to people that you “know” how to pray. Praying loudly in front of people you do not know can lead to vanity. Vanity is empty. Vanity will always remain as the favorite “sin” of the devil. It is easy to fall for Vanity. It is more difficult to be humble. Humility is acceptance. Humility is “quiet pride”, it is between the individual and God. Once humility takes on a “voice” it leans towards vanity.
- Pray not to ask God for forgiveness,,, God already forgave you.
- Apology is important in life. Learn to apologize sincerely. Ask those who you offended for forgiveness and learn to forgive those who offended you. Forgive yourself, then after your atonement do not dwell in guilt, “Move on”.
- Why does a person ask for forgiveness anyway? He must have done something grave and hurtful to others or possibly failed to act, that now he personally feels the obligation to ask for forgiveness. Did he deprive God? No! He deprived the living. Yes, prudently ask God for forgiveness but do not stop there. There must be atonement or reparation for the behavior. If none of the people are alive for you to approach and ask for forgiveness, then be accountable for your actions through kindness. Kindness towards others, animals, and the environment. That’s how you ask for forgiveness from God. Be accountable. Do reparations via kindness.
- Pray not to just say “thank you” to God….. It is exemplary to be grateful but God does not need your gratitude. He wants you to share your goodwill or your prosperity.
- Thank those who where there for you when you needed them. Be kind.
- Pray not to ask God for strength… God already gave you strength, you just need to learn how to use it.
- God gave you the strength, so when you are down, pick yourself up, give it another try. Believe in yourself, believe that you can succeed.
- Ask for guidance from your loved ones. The love that binds you will give you strength.
- Respect humanity and all that is around you. Do not expect respect, give it. Respect builds strength.
- Pray not to ask for prosperity….Anything and everything that you want or could possibly want has already been provided and presented to you or laid out for you by God. You have to make your move to help yourself.
- A simple statement loudly or quietly of “Oh, God, help me!” made with humility and conviction to change for the better can and may work miracles. When you have concluded that you are not living the life that you want and you want to change, don’t just wish for a change. You need to find that change, pray and fight for that change. Fight to find that better version of yourself. Fight with everything that you can muster. Fight with every ounce of energy that you have. Don’t be shy, pray and ask for help, pray to your long lost loved ones. Death did not curtail your love. Communicate with him/her through prayer. He/She is there, always willing and able to help you. Communicate and reach out. Keep the bond alive, this allows them to protect you and be your guardian. Help is everywhere. Reach out.
- Pray not to ask for security…..God provided us with the strength to secure ourselves. Do not give-in to bullies or those who want to deprive human rights.
- Security paves the way to prosperity. God gave you the ability to build the security for yourself and for those who you love.
- Pray not to ask for peace….. Since the beginning we have been taught to pray for peace. We have done this for thousands of years with no success. The ability to attain peace is in the hands of humanity. We created the chaos, we can correct it.
- Pray for guidance and sincere help.
- Pray to stay calm and be with GOD.
- God is always with you. Calmness will allow you to experience God. Calmness leads to tranquility and clarity. Calmness leads to true balance and happiness.