Do not leave it up to a charismatic leader, a political party, a religious organization, or a special interest group to fight for what is good for the country.
Instinctively a political leader will always put his personal interests or what he thinks is good above those of others. If he doesn’t his opponents will find ways and means to take him down. The same is true for religious, racial, partisan and special interest groups. They always serve themselves first.
The Non-special interest, Non-Partisan, Non-religious, Non-Racial group will:
- Fight against government control over its citizens. The group will monitor and fight any corrupt or detrimental laws towards all citizens, it will lobby for the amendment or revocation of such laws.
- Prevent private organizations (religious, racial, political, commercial or foundations) from manipulating the government and the public into upholding their mission and vision instead of the rights of the citizens. It will lobby to prevent a group of people or organization to take over any municipality, city, province, region, territory in the country with their beliefs, politics, ideology or culture.
- It will help create laws that will be beneficial to all citizens.
- Usually, laws as it is introduced serves a specific purpose and more often than not also serves the purpose of the author and special interest groups that helped lobby for its approval.
- It will work with policy makers and to help them formulate policies that are not prejudicial or biased.
- A group (guardians or stewards) that is not out to take down any organization or individual(s) but to take down the suggestions they present or introduce that abuse and deprive others.
Political groups, religions, special interest groups, most corporations and foundations will always do what is best for their organization and sometimes at the expense of those who do not belong or associate with their organization.
A political group can become so strong, that it pursues its own mission and vision versus that of the people. They create minions to do their media bidding. Left unchecked they create political dynasties. This political group will be in cahoots with corporations, religions, foundations, and special interest groups. Bribery becomes a mode of operation, with only one goal in mind and that is to stay in power.
The group will never laud or support a political candidate, a political group, a religious belief, or any other organization. It will work with these organizations to make sure that the best for humanity will be adhered to. Any political group that presents a suggestion, a bill or proposes a certain law that proves to be beneficial to all, it will support it and help campaign for its passage or approval. If they propose anything that is detrimental, the group will fight against it. It will help form a coalition to support what is good for humanity and condemn what is detrimental.
Every generation always manifests great leaders. These leaders will serve the people and will face oppositions. The guardians or stewards will be there to support the good ideas and oppose the bad. When the term of these leaders is over, the group will still be there to make sure that the good of the people will always be served by those who are still serving.
Corruption never starts on a grand scale. It starts small and it grows and festers then it becomes a monstrosity.
Every Country should have this group.
The core committee in each country will have 7 members. The core committee will decide on which project to tackle as each one comes up.
When possible, each country will have its own set of guardians or stewards. Original core committee members of this Group will be appointed by the current board of directors of the Association and to be approved by the President. A qualified member must be at least 30 years old. Each prospect will be vetted extensively. Members must represent all the provinces or states of their country. Dismissal of any member will be by unanimous vote from the board members with final approval of the chief executive officer.
Qualification for membership in this group, will not be based on culture, creed, race, color, religious beliefs or political affiliations. Recruitment will be based mostly on PRUDENCE and on his/her ability to put aside personal advocacy for the betterment of humanity. What does putting aside personal advocacy or beliefs mean? It means that a member can be anyone he/she wants to be as long as it never jeopardizes the by-laws of the organization.
Future members of this committee will be recommended by current active committee members and to be vetted by the board members of the association and approved by the President.
Points to Consider:
- In the United States of America:
- There are 50 states in the USA. There are 435 members in the house of representatives and 100 senators. Making a total of 535 people who officially run the legislative body of the USA. The executive office has the president and the vice-president (actually the vice-president just helps the president). Therefore making it 537 people who run the country. Representing a total of 327,200,000 people. That is one elected official per 611,588 people in America. The 327.2 million residents of the USA and even the people of other countries are watching and criticizing the executive office. Making one person accountable. The president has to walk on eggshells. Everything he/she does is scrutinized. But who is the watchdog for the legislative body? Who is held accountable? This is the problem with the senate and congress. People are told that they will be held accountable by the people. Yes, but only every election year (every 2 years for congress and every 6 years for the senate). While the executive office is accountable everyday.
- The legislative body creates the laws of the country. The executive office executes or implements them. When a detrimental bill is introduced by the majority of the body, it is passed.
- The U.S.A. needs this group. The USA needs this watchdog.
- In Australia:
- What is the government doing about the grave situation of immigration? What helping hand is the government giving the farmers?
- In Mexico:
- In South Africa:
- In Nigeria:
- In The Philippines:
- The Philippines is managed by special interest groups. Almost anything that needs to be accomplished that needs government approval will somehow go through a process with the special interest groups who are in power.
Those who are in control will call the activity of protesting as civil disobedience. It goes against the standard practice of the government or organization in control. For a protest to be heard or acted upon, it must be done in a open, public and emphatic way. Non-violent protests are designed and organized to affect positive changes in the lives of those who are usually exploited or oppressed by the wills of the powerful.
Unlike a lobbying group an organized protests appeals to the deep dissatisfaction in the common person to affect changes and a catalyst is created to amass the people to march and make their voices and opinions heard.
Sometimes a protest can be in a form of a general PETITION signed by the citizens and presented to those who are in control in the hope that they will listen and act upon the petition. Petitions can be the first step before taking the protest to the streets. Most of the time people in power need a show of solidarity among the oppressed or exploited in a form of a petition before they will listen to the complaints.
There are other times when organizers of protests must be stopped. If on the facade an organization is fighting for the rights of a specific race, lifestyle or ideology (ONLY) but it also stands and builds on a foundation of hate, anger and bitterness and waits to pounce on any activity (situation) it can capitalize on that can stir up (agitate) the hate and prejudices in people, that organization must be taken down. They feed on the idea of racism, separatism and prejudice under the guise of human rights.