To be free and prosperous is to be educated, skilled and informed of uncensored facts. Freedom is to have the ability to choose to be what one wants to be. A virtuous and well rounded universal educational system will break away the chains of poverty and oppression..
What is the common denominator of every single poverty stricken individual, family, village, town, municipality, city, county, province, region, state, or Country? It is the lack of access to an uncensored communication and a virtuous well rounded universal education.
Who has the responsibility to educate?
- The beginning of education comes from the parents or guardians.
- From there it goes to the school systems, both private and public.
- As soon as the individual develops needs, he/she must also develop the need to be educated.
- Schools or the community will seldom volunteer to impart knowledge. Knowledge is there to be taken but it must be taken by the individual
- The government must continue with the education via information dissemination. A government that censors communication or withholds outside information in its educational system creates bondage. A well informed citizen via an unbridled communication system helps create a prosperous nation.
Education shapes our lives. We can’t achieve or sustain prosperity without education. A child can’t begin to communicate properly without education. Proper interactions between individuals can’t be exercised without education.
We must all learn from our surroundings or environment. The sharing of knowledge is a must for the continuity of prosperity. To acquire and maintain sustenance, shelter, energy, security, and healthcare the community must share its knowledge through INFORMATION dissemination or education. Good education nurtures innovation, science, technology and improves human behavior.
A nation can abruptly change within one generation by simply making a change in its educational system.
A country or society can’t change the facts of science and technology, hence it continues to prosper and new beneficial discoveries are made. Fake claims are easily discarded. On the other hand a country or society can twist the story line of history and teach lies and have all future generations believing in those lies.
Manipulation of human behavior can be done through education. An educational system can’t teach lies about science and technology but every generation has an educational system that teaches prejudice and bias. Hence, the development of the behavior of humanity is in a roller coaster mode. Religions, governments, and powerful private organizations are always vying for power. The best way to control the population is through education. They brainwash the people through education into following obediently.
We need an educational system that embraces the principles of universal stewardship.