February 17, 2019
Create a Non-special interest, Non-Partisan, Non-religious, Non-Racial Lobbying group to monitor governments around the world
- Fight against government control over its citizens. The lobbying group will monitor and fight any corrupt or detrimental laws towards all citizens, it will lobby for the amendment or revocation of such laws.
- Prevent private organizations (religious, racial, political, commercial or foundations) from manipulating the government into upholding their mission and vision instead of the rights of the citizens. It will lobby to prevent a group of people or organization to take over any municipality, city, province, region, territory in the country with their beliefs, politics, ideology or culture.
- It will help create laws that will be beneficial to all citizens.
- It will work with policy makers and to help them formulate policies that are not prejudicial or biased.
- A lobbying group that is not out to take down any organization or individual(s) but to take down the suggestions they present or introduce that abuse and deprive others.
Political groups, religions, special interest groups, most corporations and foundations will always do what is best for their organization and sometimes at the expense of those who do not belong or associate with their organization.
A political group can become so strong, that it pursues its own mission and vision versus that of the people. They create minions to do their media bidding. Left unchecked they create political dynasties. This political group will be in cahoots with corporations, religions, foundations, and special interest groups. Bribery becomes a mode of operation, with only one goal in mind and that is to stay in power.
The lobbying group will never laud or support a political candidate, a political group, a religious belief, or any other organization. This lobbying group will work with these organizations to make sure that the best for humanity will be adhered to. Any political group that presents a suggestion, a bill or proposes a certain law that proves to be beneficial to all, the lobbying group will support it and help campaign for its passage or approval. If they propose anything that is detrimental, the lobbying group will fight against it.
Every Country should have this lobbying group.
When possible, each country will have its own lobbying group. Original core committee members of this Lobbying Group will be appointed by the current board of directors of the Association and to be approved by the President. A qualified member must be at least 30 years old. Each prospect will be vetted extensively. Members must represent all the provinces or states of their country. Dismissal of any member will be by unanimous vote from the board members with final approval of the chief executive officer.
Qualification for membership in this group, will not be based on culture, creed, race, color, religious beliefs or political affiliations. Recruitment will be based mostly on PRUDENCE. His/her ability to put aside personal advocacy for the betterment of humanity.
Future members of this Lobbying Group committee will be recommended by current active committee members and to be vetted by the board members of the association and approved by the President.
Points to Consider:
- In the United States of America:
- There are 50 states in the USA. There are 435 members in the house of representatives and 100 senators. Making a total of 535 people who officially run the legislative body of the USA. The executive office has the president and the vice-president (actually the vice-president just helps the president). Therefore making it 537 people who run the country. Representing a total of 327,200,000 people. That is one elected official per 611,588 people in America. The 327.2 million residents of the USA and even the people of other countries are watching and criticizing the executive office. Making one person accountable. The president has to walk on eggshells. Everything he/she does is scrutinized. But who is the watchdog for the the legislative body? Who is held accountable? This is the problem with the senate and congress. People are told that they will be held accountable by the people. Yes, but only every election year (every 2 years for congress and every 6 years for the senate). While the executive office is accountable everyday.
- The legislative body creates the laws of the country. The executive office executes or implements them. When a detrimental bill is introduced by the majority of the body, it is passed.
- The U.S.A. needs this lobbying group. The USA needs this watchdog.
- In Australia:
- In Mexico:
- In South Africa:
- In Nigeria:
- In The Philippines: