Only three things that you can do with bullies:
- Tolerate them: You can’t win so you must tolerate until you have the upper hand and are able to stop the bully.
- Rehabilitate them: Punish them. Give them an attitude adjustment. Educate them. Inform them of what is right and wrong. Teach them about respect and kindness. Show them on how to be nice. Put them through counselling if needed, because a bully can be a victim too.
- Terminate them: When item #2 has been exhausted and the bully continues to behave the way he does, terminate him. Stop him from infecting others. Stop him from victimizing others. Stop him from creating more bullies.
- When an organization incites riots for the sake of its own prejudicial, bias and separatist motives: That organization must be terminated along with its officials. This world will be a better place without them.
- When a criminal (proven beyond doubt) has been convicted for malicious deprivation (be it rape, murder, or whatever) and is a repeat offender (failed rehabilitation), then the criminal must be TERMINATED.
- When a leader bullies his people and the neighboring countries, terminate him.
This universe will be a better place without bullies.
What do we do with terrorists who are actually bullies? I do not mean “terrorists” just because someone calls them that. I mean a terrorist group who have historically deprived humanity of its basic human rights and continues to do so just to propagate the prosperity of their own core group of people.
- If you can’t terminate them, you tolerate them. You negotiate so you won’t be exterminated. But the bottom line stays true. You negotiate or tolerate until you are strong enough to terminate them. Which brings the idea of assassination. Assassinating terrorists does humanity a great service