Basic needs of humanity
These are the twelve(12) basic needs of humanity. Each of us has the obligation and right to survive. Everyday we face the challenge to live so a part of us (posterity) will never die. While doing so we seek happiness. We struggle to achieve all our basic needs in order to be happy. Happiness is the ultimate goal. Our God given abilities to love and to choose (Love and Freewill) are the foundations of our 12 basic needs.
It does not matter how far back anyone can go back in the history of humanity, these 12 basic needs existed.
✅ 1. Sustenance: the air we breath, food, water, a source of strength, nourishment and universal energy. >> more…
✅ 2. Shelter: A sanctuary. Protection from the elements and from danger. A refuge.
✅ 3. Security: Protecting oneself and family. Method of guarding our community, its assets and equity . Protection from predators, from plunderers, from thieves, from bullies and those who deprive. Protection from natural disasters. Security guarantees survival. There is no security in weakness. Security sustains prosperity. >> more…
✅ 4. Energy: resource for the maintenance of warmth, comfort, activities for continued progress and prosperity. >> more…
✅ 5. Healthcare: The weak, the injured, the sick, and the elderly must be cared for.
✅ 6. Unity: Man needs to belong. Man needs a family. Man has a need for companionship, community, cooperation and camaraderie. Man has a need to bond and stay connected, we need relationships. We are happier when we are in a good relationship. We are healthier when we are in a good relationship. Humans deteriorate when we do not communicate, we fall apart when we are not united, we easily get sick when we are not in a prosperous relationship. Unity helps build the path to self-realization. Unity helps build trust. The inability to connect causes narcissism, it causes loneliness, it may even cause suicide. Unity demands love. Unity needs respect. Most of all humanity needs unity with God.
✅ 7. Propagation: Sexual Pleasure and Continuity of humanity. We get pleasure in helping create the next generation. Without propagation, we face extinction.
✅ 8. Leadership: As humans we always look for direction, guidance, control and management. As a group or a community we may all agree on something, but we always look up to someone to be in-charge, someone to be the leader. A community or a group of people can’t be united without leadership.
✅ 9. Education: Learn from your surroundings or environment. The sharing of knowledge is a must for the continuity of prosperity. To acquire and maintain sustenance, shelter, energy, security, and healthcare the community must share its knowledge through INFORMATION dissemination or education. Education nurtures innovation, science and technology.
✅ 10. Communication: We need interaction. We need cooperation. We need understanding. In order for us to interact, cooperate or understand we need to communicate. Communication allows us to exercise prudence.
✅ 11. Exploration: We are instinctively curious of the unknown. We pursue it. We question our own existence, the universe and we even question the existence of God. At the end of every quest, we embark on another. For every answer, we tinker with another question.
✅ 12. Happiness: We search for pleasure and for happiness. The need for enjoyment, amusement, entertainment, self-gratification, self-esteem, fun, happiness and contentment will always be sought for by humans. We get pleasure from achieving our goals.
Nobody has the right to deprive another human being from these basic needs.
Anything and everything that you want or could possibly want has already been provided and presented to you or laid out for you by God. You have to make your move to help yourself.
We create the future. We create the next generation. For the first few years they (next generation) did not have a choice. We molded them. So when they come out the way they do (even though they can choose to change), don’t put it all on them, we laid out the path for them. God did not.
Government and our basic needs:
- Government and Sustenance: Government will assist in the feeding programs for the needy. Government aid will go to those who are certified to be physically or mentally unable to sustain themselves. Anyone found to be capable but suffer from “addiction” will receive free medical attention and evaluation.
- Agriculture: Government will provide free research. Government will assist in irrigation programs, acquisition of seeds, fertilizer, pesticide and management. The government will actively participate in continued development of sustainable ranching, livestock production, aquaculture, reforestation (public and private). If finance is needed, loans will be given at low interest or no interest at all. Never a handout but always an assistance. Farm to Market roads (access) will be provided by the government and the security of such accesses will be guaranteed by the government.
- Charitable organizations and individuals: Government must work with any organization or individuals who are willing to help the needy. Acts of kindness must never be condemned.
- Those who are healthy and capable of working but found themselves in the certifiably temporary need of assistance will be helped. They will get the temporary help while following the guidelines towards self sustainability, “give a hand up, not a handout“.
- Government and Shelter: Emergency shelters will be the immediate responsibility of the government. Temporary homeless shelters will be provided. However, each family or individual must pass a thorough vetting procedure. These shelters are meant to help the needy get back on their feet and back to mainstream society. Never meant to be a permanent residence for the capable. Those found incapable of moving on, will be reevaluated again for mental or physical disorders.
- Government must entice private industry to provide affordable housing through taxation incentives.
- Government will protect property owners from deprivers or squatters.
- Shelter for the certified mentally incapable will be provided by the government.
- Government and Energy: Government will assist the private sector in creating and maintaining energy resources. Government will regulate the private industry in this field. The private industry will be allowed to profit from the marketing of energy but never to gouge the citizens. Incentives must be provided for the development of continued sustainable source of energy.
- Government and Security: It is the obligation of the government to protect its sovereignty and boundaries or its domain. Prosperity must always be protected from deprivers. Government must protect its citizens and registered residents from foreign and illegal intruders. Every community sector within a form of government must be secured. Citizens, residents, visitors must be protected from harmful elements.
- Government and Healthcare:
Each individual has the responsibility to take care of himself/herself and maintain good health. Within a community or government the ultimate responsibility for the service of healthcare is that of the government. How can a nation maintain its security and prosperity without healthy citizens? Healthy citizens enhances the prosperity of the country. The private sector will supply the government with all the necessary supplies at responsible profitable rates. Healthcare must not cost the public more than 10% of the average income. Senior citizens who have worked and contributed to the prosperity of the nation must be cared for, free of charge. The provision of healthcare must be without the intrusion into the privacy of the individual.
- Healthcare is for the maintenance and extension of life and dignity.
- Surgeries, procedures, and or prescriptions for: Personal enhancements, lifestyle changes, social status change, and/or beautification (without malicious injuries inflicted upon prescriber) will be out of pocket personal expense and won’t be the burden of government or society.
- Healthcare is for the maintenance and extension of life and dignity.
- Personal enhancements, changes, and/or beautification (without malicious injuries) will be out of pocket personal expense and won’t be the burden of government or society.
- Government and Education: The inherent responsibility of education is upon the individual, the family, the community and ultimately the government. Free education is the responsibility of the government. Educational supplies for students will be the responsibility of the citizens. Educated citizens enhances the prosperity of the nation. However, there must be reciprocation for the free education in terms of service to the nation. Mandatory (but compensated) 2 years of government and community service.
- Government and Unity: To foster Unity, the government will make RESPECT the “standard bearer” of the government in all its functions. RESPECT will be the priority in all public schools. GIVE RESPECT. DO NOT EXPECT RESPECT. “Respect is to be earned, only if lost once given.”
- Government and Propagation: Government must never interfere in the basic human rights. Government must protect human rights. The freedom of choice must always be respected. However, this does not mean conceding to the deprivation of others. To be able to propagate, life must be protected. The basic needs of humanity is mute without life.
- Government and Happiness: The freedom of choice will never be taken away from the individual. The right to be entertained and to be happy will be left to the private sector and it is the government’s job to make sure that the laws, rules, or ideologies of others will not deprive this individual right.
- Government and Exploration: Both government and the private sector will share common knowledge in exploration. A common database must be created where access is free.
- Government and Communication: Government must guarantee the free flow of public information. The freedom of speech must be upheld but never at the sacrifice of human rights. Never at the sacrifice of RESPECT. Cooperation must always be encouraged.
- Government and Leadership: Government can’t function without leadership. This remains to be in the hands of the citizens.